DWIGHT DAVID EISENHOWER TRANSPORTATION FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM
|Requirements/Promo 2018-2019||Students Information Sheet 2018-2019||Application SF 424 2018-2019|
The Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program administered by the Center is funded by the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT). The DDE Transportation Fellowship Program is designed to:
- Attract the nation’s brightest minds to the field of transportation
- Enhance the careers of transportation professionals by encouraging them to seek advanced degrees
- Retain top talent in the transportation community
2017 DDETF RECIPIENTS
Applicants for the DDE Transportation Fellowship Award must be United States citizens. Applicants must be full-time students enrolled at the senior (BS), or graduate (MS and PhD) levels in an engineering or engineering-related program, e.g., urban planning, engineering management, construction, among other disciplines.
Awards are for one academic year, and could include the following monthly stipends, depending on the availability of funds:
- A maximum of $1,200 for Undergraduate level
- A maximum of $1,400 for Masters level
- A maximum of $1,600 for Doctorate level
In addition to stipends, fellowship recipients could receive funds for tuition and related fees, allowances for books/materials, and travel to Transportation Research Board (TRB) conferences. Fellowship recipients are not allowed to be employed full-time.
Criteria for Evaluation
Eisenhower Fellowship recipients will be selected on the basis of merit according to the following set of criteria:
- Academic Performance (GPA)
- Transportation Work Experience
- Application Essay
- Letters of Recommendation
- Plan of Study
- Career Goals
For more information Contact Us.